Corporate Turnaround Artistry: Fix Any Business in 100 Days When corporations are in deep distress,…
Shawnee Tubing Acquired in Article 9 Transaction
Introducing Shawnee Tubing Industries, LLC
As of July 2018 we were acquired by American Industrial Acquisition Corporation (AIAC), a privately held industrial investment portfolio, owning 76 companies throughout 24 countries and generating over $1.6B in revenues.
Building on our previous strong foundation of excellence, our customers can expect the same level of dedication and service they have known for over 50 years. STI is headquartered in Shawnee, Oklahoma, and provides copper tube products for the HVAC, Refrigeration and Appliance industries.
Throughout the years, we have been continuously improving our manufacturing process and expanding our technical expertise in order to meet the ever-increasing demands of the industry. We are committed to excellence and we achieve this by delivering:
- Exceptional customer service
- Cost saving benefits
- Outstanding Quality
- Just-In-Time Delivery
- Headquarters: Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Manufacturing Facilities: Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Sales & Marketing Offices: Huntsville, Alabama
- Core Products and Applications: Copper smooth tubing for the HVAC, Appliance & Refrigeration markets.